Selasa, 27 November 2012

God Knows Best


God knows what's best for us, 
so why should us complain.
We always want sunshine,
But He knows there must be rain


We always want laughter,
 and the merriment of cheer, 
But our heart often lose their tenderness,
 if we never shed a tear.


God tests us often, 
with suffering and with sorrow
He tests us not to punish us, 
but to help us meet tomorrow.

For growing trees are strengthened,
 if they can withstand the storm, 
and the sharpness of the chisel,
 gave the marble its grace and form.


God tests us often,
 and for every pain he gives us, 
provided we are patient, 
is followed by rich gain.



So, whenever we feel that,
 everything is going wrong,

It is just God's way,
 to make our spirit strong. 


This kind of poem I was found written in the BEL text book entitled Discovery English used during the old diploma's day. Actually I don't know this poem belongs to whom.  After had some googling, I found another version of poem that similar with but has a few amendments and quite so long by Helen Steiner Rice. 

No wonder who was him, the most important thing that I want to share is about the content of the poem. Honestly I tell you, the poem give me some inner spirit and motivated myself, especially when I feel hopeless and no chances gain.  Truly, all of these were in Allah's knowledge when He assigned Qada' and Qadar to everybody of us.

Let it be the foremost and utmost inspirational poem.........




Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Anda Juga Mungkin Meminati: