Selasa, 8 Mei 2012

The Innocent Boy

Two days ago, when I parked my motorbike at Masjid Riyadus Solihin, Sri Serdang to pray solah zohor, I was welcomed by smiling one from a young boy sitting on the bench. From my first impression, the boy perhaps not functioning well (bad assumption, sorry) as long as he always kept an eye on me. Later on, when I’m still waiting for azan, I was surprised by his voice came from back, “Buat apa bang”, something like that. Slurppp.

Immediately, he approached me by told some stories of his family and he very talkative boy. I think what the problem of him? We were never met before and I never requested for those stories….hahaha. After had conversation a few minutes, ooo….I noticed that he lives at the back mosque’s quarter. And then, when azan, we dispersed.

Came back to the young boy. He was younger a year than me, but due to babyface-like, he seems such Form One student. How I want to describe him, maybe the suitable words to such kind of this person are straight pendulum (like my friend said)….hahaha. But, from face gesture and his reactions,  actually he is very honest man. Forgot to ask what is his name.

#Surely, I seldom meet this special kind of man! 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Anda Juga Mungkin Meminati: